A Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse from Optima Home Healthcare will be tasked to conduct health monitoring and coordination of care. The nurse also directly reports to you as the patient and your physician who oversees the implementation of your care plan.
Skilled Nurse may involve but will not be limited to:
- Catheter Care and Maintenance
- Wound Care and Sterile Dressing Changes
- Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) for Wounds
- Medication Therapy Management
- Pain Relief / Pain Management
- Fall Risk Reduction Training
- Disease Management and Symptom Control
- Tube Feeding Assistance and Management
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- …and more
Find out about other services offered at Optima Home Healthcare. Call 816-216-1403 and speak to a care coordinator.